CANCELLATION & AMENDMENT POLICY
When accommodation is cancelled less than twenty-four (24) hours of the booked arrival date, the Hotel shall be entitled to claim a cancellation fee of 100% of services offered. Changing dates can be done with no penalty, however shortening your stay in less than twenty-four (24) hours of the booked arrival date will incur a penalty of 100% of the dates cancelled. In cases of “No-Shows’ the hotel shall be entitled to claim full compensation for services ordered.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Should management receive a complaint from other residents about noise levels, security will facilitate the immediate checkout of the noisy party without a refund.
- The guest warrants that he/she is duly authorised to bind his principal as well as each member of his accompanying party to these terms and conditions of residence and failing such authority, he/she agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from his residence as well as the residence of any member of this accompanying party.
- Rates are quoted per apartment/room, per night or per month in South African Rands, inclusive of VAT.
- Check in time is 14h00. For early arrivals please contact reservations.
- Check out time on day of departure is 10h00. The hotel has the right to charge a late check out fee.
- The Hotel reserves the right to amend rates at any time without notice.
- Any extension of stay will be strictly subject to availability at the time of request. Guests are advised to notify us as early as possible of any intended extension period.
- Guests will be responsible for any losses, damage and breakages to the apartment and the inventory or furnishings, and the cost thereof will be debited from the guest’s credit card or rental deposit.
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartments and will be subject to a fine of R1000.00 per occurrence.
- The rental rates include housekeeping, electricity, Netflix, DSTV (satellite television), WIFI, 24-hour security and parking. The cost of any additional services will be charged against the guests’ credit card or deposit (as applicable) unless alternative settlement arrangements are made prior to departure.
- Pets are charged at R? per room per night.
- A maximum of 2 people per room are allowed.
- The owner, its agents and/or employees are not liable for: o Any loss or damage to the property or possessions of any guest, resident or visitor, whether such damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise, or by negligence or the wrongful act, or omission, of the owner, its agents and/or employee;
- The death of or any personal injuries of whatsoever nature sustained by a guest, resident or visitor, whether such death or injuries were sustained by the negligence or the wrongful act, or omission, of the owner, its agents and/or employee and/or the defective functioning of any apparatus.
- All persons entering the premises do so entirely at their own risk.
Cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability
By agreeing to our T’s & C’s you will receive communication relevant to your booking with us, and from time-to-time marketing information. We will not share your information with any 3rd parties. You can easily unsubscribe at any time from our communications by clicking on the link in any of the emails sent to you. Alternatively, contact us and we will action this accordingly.